Remember to sign your school data before completing the puzzle and in the e-mail sent! <br />
Send solutions via e-mail (email@example.com) or via the school owlery. <br />
Competition questions: <br />
1. What was the name of the witch teaching Transfiguration at Hogwarts? <br />
2. Can we see the Hogwarts teacher in the arranged picture? If so, please explain why. <br />
3. Which part of the "Harry Potter" adventures can the scene in the stacked picture come from? Write its full name. <br />
4. Name one of the Transfiguration textbooks that were used by the Hogwarts students. <br />
5. At Hogwarts, during the first Transfiguration lesson, described in the first part of Harry Potter, the students worked on monotransmutation. What was the substrate and the product of their transformations?