A beautiful eighteenth-century aristocratic residence and at the same time a Baroque masterpiece is located in the Czech village of Nebílovy near the city of Pilsen. The construction of the palace began in 1706 on the initiative of the Saxon Field Marshal Adam Heinrich von Steinau, who did not live to see its completion. The building became the property of the illustrious Czernin family, and later - in 1816 – of the family of Waldstein. Until recently, this suburban mansion that represents the Viennese Baroque style was being comprehensively restored. Tourists can admire not only a ballroom, beautiful frescoes, and a chapel but also antique furniture in particular chambers.